Friday, November 10, 2006

I caved

I mentioned in a previous post that I was going to try to abstain from listening to any Christmas music until after Thanksgiving. Well, I caved this morning.

I have been working on my 2007 Christmas Mix which has wet my appetite for it but what pushed me over the edge was a conversation with a co-worker on Wednesday evening. We were the last 2 people left in the building and got started talking about our favorite Christmas music. I brought him a copy of Merry Melodies and Crazy Christmas Cheer (my previous holiday music collections) yesterday which continued the conversation. So when I got in the car this morning and it was rainy and cold and the traffic was bad I needed a little comfort. I tried to resist but before I reached the interstate the CD was in the stereo.

I am not ready to don any gay apparel or set up the Christmas tree so I figure that a little Christmas music (in moderation, of course) is just fine.

No comments: