Friday, November 10, 2006

Late Night Surfing

It's 12:10 a.m. and I am awake. I am usually sound asleep at this hour, especially on a work night. I finished studying shortly after 11 p.m. and finished some things around the house and was wired, so I decided to surf the net and play around a bit online.

Why is it that when I don't have extra time to fool around online I can think of a million sites that I want to check out but when I have time to kill I can't?

After clearing the dust from the back of my brain these are the websites I have visited tonight.

  • I checked my bloglines feed but there wasn't much new there.
  • I saw an ad for cruisepoints.com earlier this week and decided to check it out but didn't want to register for yet another website.
  • I finally figured out who the Aerie Girls are. Since the beginning of the new season of Gilmore Girls every episode has ended with a op-ed video from the Aerie Girls. I find them completely annoying but still wanted to figure out who they were. It turns out that they it's a gimmick from the folks at American Eagle. Didn't know much about the brand before, but they can now be assured that I think they are a joke.
  • I finally figured out what happened to Crossing Jordan.
  • NCAA Football Standings

It is now 12:24 a.m. and I am going to see if I can't get some sleep. Good night.

No comments: