Monday, August 07, 2006

My Inner Supermodel

In the spirit of celebrating my supermodel hair today I decided to take a quiz to find my Inner Supermodel on iVillage this afternoon. Hey, the database is re-indexing, what else am I going to do? :-) So, without further ado, my inner supermodel is...

Christie Brinkley! As American as apple pie, you share the same wholesome beauty and love of the outdoors as this '80s icon. Like Christie, you exude the same girl-next-door charm and appeal that made her one of the most photographed women of her decade. Your sporty style and naturally great hair and skin paired with your easy, outgoing personality make you the life of the party and the person everyone would love to have as best friend!

I was really pleased with this result but am still self-aware enough to know that I look absolutely nothing like Christie Brinkley!

No comments: