Friday, August 04, 2006

Music Flashback

Bean was flipping through the radio stations on the way to work this morning and stopped at Movin' 92.5. A new song was just starting and just a few notes into the song I declared, with great excitement, "It's Milli Vanilli!" and then, "I didn't think they played Milli Vanilli on the radio since they were banned from the music world for their embarrassing lip sinking scandal!" Bean looked at me with and inquisitive look as I continued on. "Do you remember when they offered to give everyone their money back if you returned the album?" Bean nodded and I continued, "Well I liked the album SOOO much that I kept it!" I then cranked up the volume and sang every word of "Blame It On The Rain."

This experience caused a whole lot of thoughts to run quickly through my brain. They include:

1. I have something to blackmail Bean with because although she would deny it she sang along.
2. I really need to see if I still have that cassette tape.
3. What ever happened to those guys? (One of them is dead, I had no idea, check the link)
4. I wonder if I can get some of those songs through iTunes? (And my quick search revealed only Karaoke albums, so no.)

No comments: