Thursday, August 10, 2006

4 Questions

Another "get to know ya" question and answer email from my friend Mike. Here we go:

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Nanny
2. Wedding Planner
3. Marketing Coordinator
4. National Accounts Manager

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Bridget Jones' Diary
2. Working Girl
3. What Women Want
4. Casablanca

Four places you have lived:
1. Salt Lake City, Utah
2. Corvallis, Oregon
3. Alexandria, Virginia
4. Seattle, Washington

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Gilmore Girls
2. West Wing
3. Gray's Anatomy
4. Desperate Housewives

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Las Vegas, Nevada
2. Florida
3. Napa Valley, California
4. Cannon Beach, Oregon

Websites you visit daily:
1. Yahoo!
2. Blogger
3. Bloglines
4. My company website

Four of my favorite meals:
1. Plank grilled salmon
2. Mac & Cheese
3. Meatloaf with mashed potatoes
4. Clam Chowder

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. In bed
2. A warm beach
3. The library
4. Sippin' a margarita on a deck overlooking water

No comments: