Friday, August 18, 2006

Kipp's Upgrade

A few months back I started teasing my friend and co-worker Kipp that he was going straight to hell because of his constant teasing of others. I know that I will be sitting in the seat next to him on the way to hell and I am okay with that.

Then I saw a Gilmore Girls episode in which Rory discusses her mother’s accommodations in hell and decided that every time Kipp was especially mean that he would earn an upgrade in his level of accommodations in hell. So far Kipp has earned himself:

Limo service from the Train Station to his custom designed Jr. Suite with a California King bed with Sonofabitch 1200 thread-count sheets, Burnt Orange shag carpeting throughout, a jetted tub, a hair dryer, a mini bar, radiant super heated floors, a stereo with an 8 track player (including special feature of skipping to the next track in the middle of the song) and tickets to a 24-hour long 7th Inning Stretch in a dry King Dome.

Today he earned a very special upgrade. Below is a picture of Peggy. She is Kipp’s personal assistant in hell and will be waiting in his suite to serve his every need.

No comments: