Tuesday, August 01, 2006

5 Questions

Shamelessly stolen from the blog of a friend who completed it months ago near her own birthday.

========

1. How do you usually celebrate your birthday? It varies. In the past few years it has been marked by small celebrations with different groups or individuals. This is not at all a bad thing because it turns my birthday into a week long celebration.

2. Do you ever lie about your age? No, I am not embarassed by my age so there is no reason to lie about it.

3. What is your favorite flavor(s) of cake and ice cream? I am not a big fan of cake. I do like a super moist carrot cake every once in a while. When I was preparing to celebrate a birthday many years ago (probably 11 or 12) my mother asked what kind of cake I wanted and after much deliberation I declared that I wanted "Cheesecake" because it is one of my favorite things in the world and it has the word "cake" in it so it is indeed cake, right? From that point on my Mom always had some type of Cheesecake for my birthday cake.

4. Have you ever completely forgotten the birthday of a family member or friend? Not that I can recall.

5. What was the most memorable birthday party you've attended? My parents threw my sister and I a birthday party three years ago to celebrate my 30th and her 42nd birthdays'. Many of our friends and family members flew in from out of state. The food was amazing. My mother had a pinatta made to our likeness. It was a truly amazing evening.

No comments: