- Took Barney to the vet for his second distemper vaccine.
- Relaxed at home and caught up on the backlog on my TiVo.
- Waiting anxiously for my new cell phone to arrive.
- Played with my new phone for hours. It's so different, but I love it.
- Ran to the grocery store to pick up a few needed items.
- Organized my contacts and synced them to the phone.
- Spent 30 minutes on the phone with Verizon to see why my short code messages aren't coming through and in the end they couldn't figure it out.
- Set the new phone down long enough to get some sleep.
- Deep cleaned the dining room and living room.
- Watered, fertilized and shined the leaves on all my plants.
- Finally watched the second and third Presidential debates. Now I finally understand why everyone was so annoyed by the "Joe the Plumber" references.
- Ran to the grocery store, again.
- Baked a carrot cake from scratch and made Chicken Enchiladas.
- Hosted a birthday party for my friend Christy.
- Stayed up past midnight which is a very rare occurrence for me, man am I getting old.
- Took Barney on a long walk around the Seattle Center and enjoyed the sunshine and fall leaves.
- Deep cleaned my bedroom.
- Organized the magazine holder, I still had magazines from 2005.
- Cleaned the fans (which I have to say is a truly disgusting job) and put them away for the season.
- Got ready for the week ahead.
- Relaxed on the couch and watched Ugly Betty and Grey's Anatomy before heading to bed.
Monday, October 27, 2008
I'm actually posting this on time, that never happens! It was a productive and busy weekend, here are the highlights: