- Started the weekend off with the OSU vs. Utah game on Thursday night at Don's. We made minestrone soup and watched a great game, too bad it didn't end 2 seconds sooner.
- Took Barney to the vet for his distemper vaccine.
- Ran a few errands.
- Completed some household projects and cleaning.
- Enjoyed the cool, rainy evening at home catching up with all the new TV shows my TiVo picked up.
- Woke Saturday morning to NO hot water which left me stuck at home until repairs could be completed to my hot water heater.
- Finally showered. There are Saturdays when I gladly stay in my pj's til noon but its annoying to do so when all you want is to get dressed and start the day.
- Took Barney on a long walk in the rain. He is a *weather wimp* and starts shivering after only a few minutes in the cold.
- Stopped by the grocery store and picked up a few things and then picked up dinner at Teriyaki Bowl.
- Watched License to Wed and a couple horrible Lifetime movies.
- Picked up a cup of coffee at Firehouse Coffee and then walked to Golden Gardens (4 miles roundtrip). I thought Barney was going to give up when we were only halfway done but I gave him some water and he got his second wind.
- Ironed my clothes for the week.
- Baked up some lemon dill chicken for dinner.
- Watched the Amazing Race and went to bed.
Monday, October 06, 2008
It was a rainy and much cooler weekend, you can feel the fall chill in the air. Here are the highlights: