Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Oscar Pool Results

I had a total of 4 entries in my Oscar Pool! :-) So one would think with only 4 entries that there would be a clear winner but alas, we have a tie. The entries received from Ron R and Don each had 8 correct guesses.

I have been trying to figure out a fair tie-breaker for the last 36 hours. I considered a movie trivia question but then thought there was no fun in that because the answer could be googled fairly easily. I then considered a question about my personal movie favorites but then thought that I was surely giving Don and unfair advantage because he knows me (perhaps Ron R knows me but I am not sure). So I have decided to settle it by choosing a number between 1 and 10.

I have taken a post-it note here on my desk and written down my selection. I request that Ron R and Don each select a number (between 1 and 10) and send it to me via email at jewellsinsea@clearwire.net or via AIM at jewellsinsea. Whomever is closest wins the prize, but both will receive full glory for their correct responses when I post the official winner and all of the results later today!

Good luck!

No comments: