Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Evile Alarm Clock

Don and I were discussing my freakish ability to sleep right through my alarm clock this weekend. I told him that I was contemplating an alarm clock with a vibrating disc attached that shakes your pillow along with the standard audible alarm. He suggested that I get the clock that "runs away and hides" so that you have to get out of bed to find the damn thing. I thought he was kidding until I saw such a gadget on Crave this morning.

Clocky is a bargain at just under $50.00. I am the first to admit that I am not a *morning person* and things that don't bother me once I am fully awake and functioning for the day really bug me in the morning. So I fear that if I purchased this clock and had the least bit of difficulty finding it that I would be compelled to throw it off my 3rd floor balcony.

No comments: