Thursday, September 07, 2006

Best Burger in Seattle

I don't know how it can be but I have lived in Seattle for 18 months and until this past weekend had never heard of Red Mill Burgers. I was told that they had award winning hamburgers and has been voted the *Best Burger* in Seattle over and over again. I browsed the website and found out that it's all true and then I couldn't wait to taste one.

We attempted to go on Monday, but they are closed on Mondays. We successfully made it there for dinner last night. I must say that the burgers are awesome! My dining companion (who will remain anonymous to protect her from embarrassment) was quoted as saying, "This burger is the SHIT!" (I warned you the quote would appear here!)

If you are ever in the mood for a super yummy burger, I recommend Red Mill. They have shakes on the menu and I may have to try one of those before summer sneaks away.

No comments: