After logging off I began to give some thought to these sites and realized that a whole lot of my life is tracked online and not just by blogging but by random websites including:
- The list of places that I want to visit is tracked at 43 Places.
- Articles that I find interesting on my Bloglines Feed are tracked on my Bloglines Blog.
- People that I dream of meeting are tracked at 43 People.
- Pictures that I take are stored at Flickr.
- Songs that I listen to are tracked on LastFM.
- Things that want to accomplish are tracked at 43 Things.
- Items that I want to own are tracked on my Amazon Wish List.
- My mood is tracked on imood.
- Things I have consumed are tracked on All Consuming. (yet I have not done a good job keeping this one up to date)
- The "lists" that I am working on are tracked on Lists of Bests.
- Places that I visit are tacked at Dodgeball.
- And now random and fleeting thoughts about my daily activities are tracked at Twitter.
So this begs that question, what next? What else can possibly be tracked by a fun and interactive website? I am not sure, but I am pretty sure I will join!