Friday, December 29, 2006

Top 10 Albums of 2006

My favorite radio station sponsors voting for "The Top 10 Albums" of the year. I voted for my favorites earlier this month and the results from the voting of KMTT listeners were announced last week. I decided to publish my own Top 10. After great deliberation and checking my iTunes statistics I have decided that my top 10 for 2006 is as follows:



#10 - St. Elsewhere
Gnarls Barkley





#9 - Live From The Mountain Music Lounge Vol 12
103.7 The Mountain Artists





#8 - Sing-a-longs & Lullabies for the film Curious George
Jack Johnson





#7 - I Sing the Body Holographic
New London Fire




#6 – Back to Bedlam
James Blunt





#5 - Eyes Open
Snow Patrol





#4 - Barenaked Ladies Are Me
Barenaked Ladies




#3 - Love, Loss, Hope, Repeat
Carbon Leaf





#2 - Eye To The Telescope
KT Tunstall





#1 - Dreaming Through the Noise
Vienna Teng

No comments: