- Toasted the completion of the work week with Margaritas on Friday night.
- Soaked up the sunshine and enjoyed the creative works of others at the Edmonds Arts Festival.
- Soaked up more sunshine and had a lake front meal with Kat at The Beach Cafe.
- Laundry, laundry, laundry!
- Drank some good and some not-so-good beers at the Washington Brewers Fest on Sunday.
- Finally took care of my Cooper River Salmon craving with dinner at Bell Street Diner.
- Watched the Tony Awards. This was the highlight for me.
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
It was a busy one, the highlights: