Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Weekend Wrap-Up

I left work on Friday afternoon feeling a bit worn out and a cold coming on. My weekend was pretty low key as a result of trying to beat the cold and prepare for the week ahead including surgery on Tuesday, the highlights:
  • Tried to drown the cold germs with Vitamin Water.
  • Laundry.
  • Found 11 ponytail holders in their favorite hiding place, under my bed.
  • Deep cleaned my bedroom including vacuuming under the furniture.
  • Napped.
  • Cleaned the apartment.
  • Blew the circuit breaker controlling the power to my bedroom and office and was unable to reset it.
  • Showered and dressed and then made the decision to cancel my plans for Saturday night, the couch was just too tempting and my nose was not happy.
  • Waited for my apartment manager to come and check out the circuit breaker situation only to learn that he couldn't fix it.
  • Watched No Reservations, The Ron Clark Story and Prime.
  • Napped, again.
Pretty boring. By the end of the weekend the head cold was improving and my apartment was sparkly clean, so not a total waste. How was your weekend?

No comments: