- Tried to drown the cold germs with Vitamin Water.
- Found 11 ponytail holders in their favorite hiding place, under my bed.
- Deep cleaned my bedroom including vacuuming under the furniture.
- Cleaned the apartment.
- Blew the circuit breaker controlling the power to my bedroom and office and was unable to reset it.
- Showered and dressed and then made the decision to cancel my plans for Saturday night, the couch was just too tempting and my nose was not happy.
- Waited for my apartment manager to come and check out the circuit breaker situation only to learn that he couldn't fix it.
- Watched No Reservations, The Ron Clark Story and Prime.
- Napped, again.
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
I left work on Friday afternoon feeling a bit worn out and a cold coming on. My weekend was pretty low key as a result of trying to beat the cold and prepare for the week ahead including surgery on Tuesday, the highlights: