- Enjoyed being one of 14 identically dressed women. It's been a long time since my sorority days of uniforms.
- Gave directions, passed notes, checked credentials and hauled boxes.
- Met extraordinary women from Iowa, South Carolina, Texas, Montana and Idaho.
- Ate too many catered hotel meals.
- Drank too much wine.
- Felt unbelievable relief when the power point presentation that I had prepared when off without a hitch.
- Laughed at the *funny* stuff that happened along the way.
- Watched with pride as my sister and friend Barb presided with eloquence and grace.
- Cheering on as Deede took the lead as started her year as President.
How was your weekend?