- Slept in and then relaxed at home on Friday morning.
- Took a long walk with Barney around the neighborhood and discovered a neighborhood park just 3 blocks away that I never knew existed.
- Finished organizing my TiVo season passes so that I catch everything I want to see.
- Did a few domestic projects around the house.
- Played pool and drank beer with Don at Rock Bottom.
- Finally tried out Teriyaki Bowl which is 2 1/2 blocks from home and it's pretty good.
- Walked the entire length of Queen Anne Ave and back with Barney.
- More household projects including giving Barney a bath, cleaning the bathroom, dead-heading my patio flowers, watering my plants, coloring my hair and painting my nails.
- Laughed, laughed, laughed with Kat and Don at Whose Line Is It Anyway All-Stars at the Moore Theatre.
- Enjoyed a yummy dinner at the Cheesecake Factory.
- Crossed the 10,000 step threshold for the first time (since I started wearing the pedometer on 9/8/08) with 11,640 steps on Saturday.
- Met a new friend for coffee that I met through this blog!
- Walked with Barney to complete some errands atop the hill.
- Saw Nights in Rodanthe with Kat and cried, cried, cried.
- Had a crazy cooking marathon on Sunday afternoon to prepare for the week including a batch of homemade vegetable soup and Eggplant Parmesan.
Monday, September 29, 2008
It passed really quickly, especially Sunday which was bright and sunny and gorgeous. The highlights: