- Attended to a few medical appointments on Friday morning. I love having Friday's off, I take my time with appointments and I'm not always thinking about rushing back to work, it's lovely.
- Had lunch with a friend at Buckley's.
- Relaxed and enjoyed a quiet evening at home.
- Watched Stand Up To Cancer and found it informative and much less annoying that most fundraising programs.
- Slept in a bit on Saturday morning.
- Completed a bunch of household chores and projects around the house.
- Watched the beginning of the Oregon State vs. Penn State football game until it was just too painful to watch anymore.
- Enjoyed the sun, big boats, yummy food and good wine with Don at Bell Street Diner on Saturday evening.
- Discovered that BYU fans are even more annoying outside the state of Utah. GO UTES!
- Had a perfect Sunday morning complete with pj's, coffee, TV news/politics, cinnamon rolls.
- Watched Separate Lies and Three to Tango, both recorded as suggestions by my TiVo. The fall TV schedule can't start soon enough.
- Did the grocery shopping for the week and it all fit in 2 reusable bags but the one was so stuffed I could barely get it out of the cart, let alone up 3 flights of stairs.
- Read and relaxed while making dinner.
- Crawled in bed amazed that the weekend was over already.
Monday, September 08, 2008
The weather was absolutely perfect this weekend in Seattle, I hope it stays like this for a few more weekends. Hey, I can wish! The highlights: