- Drove to Olympia to have some documents for work certified by the Secretary of State.
- Had lunch with my brother Dave at Copacabana Bolivian Restaurant in Pike Place Market.
- Walked through the market. I wanted to pick up some fresh fruits and veggies but it was PACKED with tourists so I just bought some flowers and left.
- Saw Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 and loved it!
- Picked up a couple new books at Barnes & Noble.
- Did some ironing while watching the Opening Ceremony. WOW! China put on one hell of a show.
- Relaxed a home on Saturday morning and did a few household projects.
- Rode over to the "other side of the pond" with Don to drink a few beers at Silver City Brewing.
- Left Silver City amazed that they don't actually want to sell us beer.
- Enjoyed dinner and kicking Don's ass in Shanghai Rummy at the Harbour Public House on Bainbridge Island.
- Had a leisurely Sunday morning. I watched my favorite programs, watched some Olympic coverage, drank coffee, ironed, cleaned and caught up on my RSS feeds.
- Contemplated leaving the house to head to the grocery store but decided I didn't want to, so I ordered a pizza instead.
Thursday, August 14, 2008
I'm a bit late in getting this out this week as work has been very busy and I've been totally consumed by the Olympics when I get home. It was a good weekend, here are the highlights: