Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Please Pardon My Dust

When I moved to Washington, DC in 1999 I was worried about keeping in touch with everyone that I was leaving behind in my hometown. I decided to start sending out a "weekly update" to everyone detailing my mis-adventures. I was diligent about sending the messages and continued for several years. Then I quit.

I started sending my weekly update messages again in January 2005 and continued through July. I stopped because it was becoming the task was becoming more of a chore than a joy. Then a few months later I began this blog. I kept this secret for several months because I was tweaking it. Once it was fairly complete I told a few friends about it and now it has spread to the majority of my Seattle friends and a few family members.

In an effort to keep all of this information together in one place I am going to be posting my weekly update messages from the past. If you prescribe to this blog via an RSS feed it may clog up the feed for a week or so. In advance, I apologize.

Also, I am added labels to each of my previous posts so that I can have thing better categorized. This too may clog up RSS feeds. And again, my apologies.

I think the dust will settle in about a week and will let you all know when I am done.

No comments: