Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Wednesday Wrap-Up

I figured out why my stomach was bothering me yesterday. It was the Safeway brand instant oatmeal that I bought at the store. I usually cook a big batch of oatmeal on the weekend and then heat up a individual portion every morning. This week I decided to give the instant Maple and Brown Sugar Oatmeal a try. Won't be doing that again.

==========

The DELETE button on my keyboard at work stopped working today. I think it's been overused. ;-)

==========

It rained all day today. It has been a long time since we have had a fully gray, rainy and dreary Seattle day.

==========

"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it."

--Terry Pratchett
==========
I am going to eat some yummy soup and curl up on the couch with a book tonight.

No comments: