Monday, January 07, 2008

Weekend Wrap-Up

Is it Monday already? The weekend was the perfect mix of activity and not. The highlights:
  • Enjoyed a night at home alone on Friday night trying to get rid of a headache that had been annoying me since Thursday night. I tried to get to bed early which didn't work out thanks to the crazy wind storm.
  • Speaking of weather, I hoped that we would get snow since the weather wonks had predicted it but it never happened.
  • Worked for 5-hours on Saturday which helped me finish some of the tasks that have been lingering a bit too long on my to-do list.
  • Had my car serviced and specifically asked that they replace my burned out headlight. When they were all done the guy helping me told me that there was nothing wrong with my headlight and so they didn't replace it. Upon getting to my car I immediately checked it out and sure enough, it was working. It hasn't worked in over a month so I was shocked! It stopped working 3 blocks later.
  • Watched the 4th quarter of the Seahawks game which was definitely action packed!
  • Had a yummy dinner with Don at the Hi-Life in Ballard. I ordered the Pumpkin Ravioli which was so good.
  • Finished uploading all of the pictures I took during our Disney World vacation last month to Flickr.
  • Speaking of Flickr, someone marked one of my pictures as a favorite and I got a my first comment this weekend. :-)
  • Completed a bunch of household chores and began the process of un-Christmasing the house.
  • Inspired by the cool weather and the fact that my mother was making one, I made Pot Roast for dinner on Sunday that was "STUPID good" according to Don.
How was your weekend?

No comments: