Sunday, January 13, 2008

iTunes Top 40

I just finished reorganized my iTunes library and the playlists that sync to my iPod in an attempt to better enjoy the 12,857 songs in my library. I have 7,872 that have never been played. I think that is because I listen to the same things/artists over and over and over and over again. I am interested to see how my stats on LastFM change over the next couple of months. Here is my Top 40 play counts as they stand right now, let's see what reorganization does to that.
  1. Harbor - Vienna Teng
  2. Shasta - Vienna Teng
  3. Drunkard Logic - The Fat Lady Sings
  4. Hope On Fire - Vienna Teng
  5. City Hall - Vienna Teng
  6. You Dance – Eastmountainsouth
  7. The Tower - Vienna Teng
  8. Nothing Without You - Vienna Teng
  9. Suddenly I See - KT Tunstall
  10. Homecoming - Vienna Teng
  11. Soul Meets Body - Death Cab For Cutie
  12. Providence - The Fat Lady Sings
  13. Feather Moon - Vienna Teng
  14. Life Less Ordinary - Carbon Leaf
  15. If I Had $1,000,000 - Barenaked Ladies
  16. So Are You To Me – Eastmountainsouth
  17. Forever My Friend - Ray LaMontagne
  18. Streetcorner Symphony - Rob Thomas
  19. Hard Times – Eastmountainsouth
  20. Eric's Song - Vienna Teng
  21. Both Sides Now - Joni Mitchell
  22. Push - Sarah McLachlan
  23. Winter – Eastmountainsouth
  24. Dirty Little Secret – Sarah McLachlan
  25. Enough To Go By - Vienna Teng
  26. Chocolate - Snow Patrol
  27. Celtic New Year - Van Morrison
  28. A Girl And Her Horse - Carbon Leaf
  29. Crooked Teeth - Death Cab For Cutie
  30. Father & Daughter - Paul Simon
  31. Unwritten Letter #1 - Vienna Teng
  32. Whatever You Want - Vienna Teng
  33. Blue Eyes Blue - Eric Clapton
  34. The Atheist Christmas Carol - Vienna Teng
  35. Looking at the World From the Bottom of a Well - Mike Doughty
  36. 1 Br/1 Ba - Vienna Teng
  37. On Your Way – Eastmountainsouth
  38. Blue Caravan - Vienna Teng
  39. There She Goes - The La's
  40. It Never Entered My Mind - Miles Davis

No comments: