Friday, January 18, 2008

Be careful what you ask...

This is the response that I colleague of mine gave when faced with the question, "What are you doing this weekend?" He is nuts!

======

Yeah, I've got some great plans. I'm going to watch the entire first season of "Get Smart." Then I'm going to the King's Table Buffet (if you wear a big overcoat with inside pockets you can sneak out a lot of thighs and legs) for a late dinner (5:30 pm). Tomorrow morning I'm going to Clare's Pantry for some biscuits and gravy, then Bingo. After that I'll see what's going on at the Super K-Mart. I'd ask a friend over to play checkers, but I don't have any anymore. I think tomorrow night I'll see if there is a Square Dance down at Seattle Center. Tomorrow night I'm going to see if you can stay up until 9:00.

I've been cutting coupons and there is a sale on Depends that starts Sunday at Albertson's. I think I'll watch cricket or bowling Sunday afternoon. I'm actually pretty conflicted about that. I've been beside myself. I may treat myself to a Hungry Man Salisbury Steak Sunday night.

That pretty much sums it up.

No comments: