Monday, January 12, 2009

Weekend Wrap-Up: 1/9 - 1/11

It was a good weekend, here are the highlights:
  • Slept in on Friday morning, oh how I love my 3-day weekends.
  • Ran to the office to drop of the boxes of files I picked up from the former International Sales Director during our transition meeting on Thursday afternoon.
  • Picked up one of the new tea drinks at Starbucks and took Barney on a walk atop Queen Anne hill.
  • Walked down to McMenamins for lunch and a pint with a friend.
  • Packed up some of the Christmas stuff.
  • Smiled as Saturday marked six years cancer free! It was a far less emotional experience than 5 years.
  • Met Kat for lunch at The Cheesecake Factory in Bellevue and then some shopping at Bellevue Square and Lincoln Square.
  • Picked up a container for my artificial Christmas tree at The Container Store.
  • Ran by the grocery store to pick up a few items.
  • Took Barney on a long walk in the rain.
  • Tried to add HBO to my DirecTV channel lineup but had to pick a new channel package before I could make any changes since I was on a package that no longer existed. I picked the "Choice" Package which is what I had before but now it contains E!, which wasn't in the old lineup. :-)
  • Reprogrammed my TiVo's with the new channel lineups and downloaded all the new data.
  • Marveled at the number of Christian networks are available for viewing now. I have 11!
  • Watched Runaway Bride and Away From Her.
  • Slept in a bit on Sunday morning.
  • Organized the house and did a bit of ironing.
  • Took a trip over to my brother's home in Port Orchard.
  • Had a "comfort food" dinner with Don at McMenamins on Sunday evening.
  • Packed up a few more Christmas items and then headed off to bed.
How was your weekend?

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

So, which tea drink did you have and how did you like it?

Julie Anne said...

I had a Venti London Fog and liked it a lot. Not quite as much as the tea at the Teacup in Queen Anne but still pretty good.