Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Weekend Wrap-Up - 1/2 - 1/4

It was a pretty quiet one, here are the highlights:
  • Worked on Friday, which is typical of "holiday" weeks, but I'm growing tired of working on Friday's.
  • Had a runny nose, headache and mild fever upon arriving home and decided to stay in and get some extra rest for fear of it turning into a real cold.
  • Organized my closet which was on the verge of being declared a disaster area.
  • Curled up on the couch with Barney and caught up on my TiVo recordings.
  • Went to bed early.
  • Toss and turned, most of the night, ugh!
  • Woke bright and early for the usual Saturday morning laundry, coffee routine.
  • Had breakfast at Queen Anne Cafe following the laundry.
  • Completed a few household chores.
  • Took a nap.
  • Enjoyed Chinese takeout at Kipp's while sharing stories of our holiday adventures.
  • Woke when my alarm went off at 5:30 a.m. on Sunday morning and was about to get in the shower when I realized it was Sunday.
  • Went back to bed and slept for a few more hours.
  • Stayed in my pajamas until 2, I love Sunday's!
  • Did some organizing and prepping for the week ahead.
  • Warmed up some leftovers from the New Years celebration with the family for dinner.
  • Headed to bed early in an attempt to get back on my "normal" sleeping schedule for the week ahead.
Pretty boring, but I was able to knock the cold out of my system. How was your weekend?

No comments: