- Slept in on Friday morning. I'm really growing fond of the whole Friday's off, 3-day weekend bit.
- Worked a volunteer shift at Kirkland Uncorked on Friday afternoon. I was assigned to the *Winery Check-In* area which means that I unloaded boxes of wine, loaded them onto a hand-truck and rolled them over to the refrigerated trucks. Needless to say by the end of the day, I couldn't move my arms.
- Fought horrible traffic to get home to Seattle and when I did get home I took a shower put on my pj's and watched movies on the couch.
- Woke bright and early to do, that's right, LAUNDRY! :-)
- Attended the Mariners game at Safeco field with Don, Kat and Ian. They lost to the Cleveland Indians but we had a great time thanks to the beer, the sun, the beer, the good seats and the beer.
- Had breakfast on Sunday morning at The Original Pancake House in Kirkland with Don prior to walking down to the waterfront to enjoy the downtown festival and Kirkland Uncorked.
- Tasted some really yummy wines and soaked up more sun.
- Enjoyed the deck at McMenamins in Mill Creek.
- Took Kat to the airport for her evening flight to Europe where she will be traveling on business this week.
- Got home and realized that weekend was over. Wow, it goes by so quickly! And now it's Monday!
Monday, July 21, 2008
The weather was perfect this weekend. Oh, how I love Seattle in the summer! The highlights of my weekend: