Monday, July 14, 2008

Weekend Wrap-Up

It's really hard not to enjoy summer weekends in Seattle, especially 3-day weekends, when the weather is spectacular. The highlights:
  • Slept in on Friday morning and enjoyed a leisurely morning at home.
  • Cleaned out the drawers in my bathroom. I filled and entire trash bag with outdated hair products and stuff I'll never use again. I don't know how it all fit in there.
  • Enjoyed the wonderful afternoon at Seward Park doing some people watching and catching up on my book club reading.
  • Watched Dexter (Season 1, Disc 1 & 2) on DVD.
  • Played cards and drank beer with Don at Redhook most of the afternoon on Saturday.
  • Watched my Sunday morning regular programs and futzed around the house.
  • Spent some time taking care of my outdoor pots including cutting back the Forget Me Nots and dead-heading the marigolds, geraniums and portulaca.
  • Added another 600+ songs to my iTunes library.
  • Watched Charlie Bartlett.
Have 3 days passed already? How was your weekend?

1 comment:

Christina said...

Mmmm...Beer at Redhook. So jealous!