- Started off the weekend having dinner and Margaritas with Kat on Thursday night.
- Woke early to do laundry and then have breakfast with Don on Friday morning.
- Made my "famous within my circle" Summertime Pasta Salad.
- Enjoyed a very low-key relaxing 4th of July at Don's. He grilled chicken, we drank wine and watched the fireworks.
- Had lunch at Red Robin on the Seattle waterfront with Dave, Kristen and John (a.k.a. the cutest nephew in the world), Don and Kat.
- Checked out all the "fishies" and aquatic life at the Seattle Aquarium with the aforementioned crowd.
- Drank a few pints at Rock Bottom.
- Learned that the more I talk smack about "kicking ass" when playing pool, the more likely I will be the one receiving the ass kicking.
- Picked up my Cuz at the cruise terminal and heard about her adventures in Alaska over lunch at Duke's Chowder House.
- Added 700+ songs to my iTunes library.
Monday, July 07, 2008
Celebrated the 4th of July holiday weekend in a much busier fashion than I originally planned. The highlights: