- Ran to the grocery store with Don right after getting home from the office on Friday to get all the stuff for our St. Patrick's Day extravaganza.
- Did our laundry in what has become our typical fashion of being the first one's there in order to beat the crowds.
- Enjoyed coffee at Peet's Coffee and Tea.
- Walked down to the new Top Pot Doughnuts in Queen Anne while our clothes were in the dryer.
- Saw this extraordinary house on our way back to the laundry room, which is now on the list of Queen Anne favorites.
- Cleaned and organized the house.
- Drank beer and boiled stuff (boiled stuff is Irish for cooking) to prepare for our celebration.
- Enjoyed boxty (potato cakes), irish cheese, soda bread, corned beef, cabbage, champs (mashed potatoes with green onions) and lots of green beer with Don, Kat, Dave, Kristen and John.
- Watched The Cutting Edge 2 and The Cutting Edge 3 and am still amazed that they could make the same movie 3 times.
- Ran the dishwasher 3 times to get all the pots, platters and dishes washed.
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
A bit tardy with my wrap-up this week cause I've been a bit under the weather. Here are the highlights: