Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Early Morning Oddities

I had to be at work early this morning. Very early. Some observations about this morning and the world in general...

I think that Krispy Kreme donuts have a chemical added to the glaze which make you crave them. The chemical must also be in the scent that they put out because the moment that they were placed in the backseat of my car my stomach began to growl and after a few minutes of the intoxicating smell I began to seriously consider eating the steering wheel (it's round). I am happy to report that all of the donuts made it safely to the office, however since arriving they are being consumed by everyone at an alarming rate.

I heard the same song twice on the way in. Two different radio stations, both times from start to finish. So that must mean that it's today's theme song.

One Way Or Another by Blondie
One way or another, I'm gonna find ya'
I'm gonna get ya', get ya', get ya', get ya'
One way or another, I'm gonna win ya'
I'm gonna get ya', get ya' ,get ya', get ya'
One way or another, I'm gonna see ya'
I'm gonna meet ya', meet ya', meet ya', meet ya'

Seems very appropriate considering that today is *inventory day* and many of my co-workers will using one way or another to get it done.

People that don't drink coffee don't make the best coffee. But when it's early and you are tired and you have been teased by the scent of Krispy Kremes and been serenaded Blondie, you get over it.

Have a good day! :-)

No comments: