Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Happy Birthday Jasper!

Today is Jimmy's 29th Birthday! It's the last time he will celebrate a birthday in the 20's and that is definitely a noteworthy occasion. I have been giving him a bad time about it for a week or so and figured the fun should continue through his actual birthday. Hey what are big sisters for? But, in all seriousness, my birthday message for Jimmy...

I hope your birthday is fun and filled with love. I think that 29 is going to be a banner year for you and I can't wait to sit back and watch you achieve your dreams and become the man that you were destined to be.

I love you!

1 comment:

Jimmy Black said...

Jewells, you are so cute. Thank you fo posting that great Birthday message for the world to see. I think that it is going to be a great year as well. I love you and I am so thankful for all that you do for me. Give em hell in Seattle.

Cheers,

JBB