- Came home to a clean house (thanks to the cleaning lady) on Thursday!
- Had a relaxing evening and watched the premier of Bones.
- Woke early Friday.
- Pleased that the DirecTV guy showed up and resolved all the issues I was having. I thought it was a broken box, but the receiver in the satellite needed to be replaced.
- Set up both TiVo boxes for the new Fall TV season.
- Watched That Thing You Do! and part of Erin Brockovich.
- Ran to the office to handle a couple of urgent issues.
- Quizzed Kat on Cisco cards while Don made us spaghetti for dinner.
- Met my friend Barb at Bay Cafe for a early breakfast on Saturday morning.
- Ran some errands including stops at Costco and Safeway.
- Picked up a couple growlers of Ruby at McMenamins.
- Watched the Utah vs. Oregon football game and was sad the Utes lost.
- Watched the Oregon State vs. Cincinnati football game and was sad again.
- Moved my iTunes library (with instruction and guidance from Don) from a crappy Western Digital My Book to a new Seagate portable disk drive.
- Made a comfort food classic for dinner while Don cleaned up errors in my iTunes library.
- Slept in on Sunday until 8:30 a.m. :-)
- Had a long overdue catch up phone call with my little brother Jimmy.
- Walked down to Citizen and enjoyed a wonderful breakfast.
- Caught up with Lani (one of my Habitat for Humanity friends) while painting my nails.
- Enjoyed an late lunch/early dinner at Cheesecake Factory with Don and Kat.
- Walked up to the Paramount Theatre to see Wicked, which I LOVED!
- Got home in time to crawl into bed and quickly sleep before starting another week.
Monday, September 21, 2009
Weekend Wrap-Up: 9/18 - 9/20
It was a wicked weekend, here are the highlights: