Monday, September 21, 2009

Weekend Wrap-Up: 9/18 - 9/20

It was a wicked weekend, here are the highlights:
  • Came home to a clean house (thanks to the cleaning lady) on Thursday!
  • Had a relaxing evening and watched the premier of Bones.
  • Woke early Friday.
  • Pleased that the DirecTV guy showed up and resolved all the issues I was having. I thought it was a broken box, but the receiver in the satellite needed to be replaced.
  • Set up both TiVo boxes for the new Fall TV season.
  • Watched That Thing You Do! and part of Erin Brockovich.
  • Ran to the office to handle a couple of urgent issues.
  • Quizzed Kat on Cisco cards while Don made us spaghetti for dinner.
  • Met my friend Barb at Bay Cafe for a early breakfast on Saturday morning.
  • Ran some errands including stops at Costco and Safeway.
  • Picked up a couple growlers of Ruby at McMenamins.
  • Watched the Utah vs. Oregon football game and was sad the Utes lost.
  • Watched the Oregon State vs. Cincinnati football game and was sad again.
  • Moved my iTunes library (with instruction and guidance from Don) from a crappy Western Digital My Book to a new Seagate portable disk drive.
  • Made a comfort food classic for dinner while Don cleaned up errors in my iTunes library.
  • Slept in on Sunday until 8:30 a.m. :-)
  • Had a long overdue catch up phone call with my little brother Jimmy.
  • Walked down to Citizen and enjoyed a wonderful breakfast.
  • Caught up with Lani (one of my Habitat for Humanity friends) while painting my nails.
  • Enjoyed an late lunch/early dinner at Cheesecake Factory with Don and Kat.
  • Walked up to the Paramount Theatre to see Wicked, which I LOVED!
  • Got home in time to crawl into bed and quickly sleep before starting another week.
How was your weekend?

No comments: