Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Things I can't explain....

Why my hair looks so much darker... The coloring was only supposed to cover the gray with the exact same shade, yet with the grays gone, my hair looks much, much, much darker.

Why I order Ginger Ale on the airplane... Everytime I am on an airplane I drink Ginger Ale. I don't drink Ginger Ale anywhere but on airplanes.

Why hotel rooms don't have fitted bottom sheets... I have wondered about this my whole life.

and...

Why everyone can wake-up just fine at home without the use of a wake-up call, but once they check into a hotel, they require a daily wake-up call... This is perplexing even more when I realize that the majority of hotels the I have frequented in the last few years have an alarm clock in the room.

HUMMMM......

No comments: