Tuesday, April 18, 2006

More Adventures with Laundry!

Last night was laundry night again! While standing at the counter folding my laundry I decided that I would post this comment. I then wondered why I have such an interest in posting entries about laundry and finally came to the conclusion that it is because I dislike doing laundry that I feel the need to write about it and share it.

Anyway... I arrived at the Laundromat last night and it was PACKED. I have never seen so many people jammed into that place. Well evidentially they were closed for Easter and everyone was catching up. So we (Bean was with me, of course) had to search high and low for an empty machine and ended up with machines on both the upper and lower levels. This isn't so bad because there are only 4 steps separating the levels, except when you go to use one of those wheeled carts that they have at the Laundromat, they don't do so well on the stairs. Despite all of the chaos and people we got our laundry done in 90 minutes.

No Rainman or Naked Men sightings!

No comments: