Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Tuesday Afternoon Randomness

My commute this morning was just as fun as can be expected when you live in a place where rain in a natural and frequent occurrence yet everyone around you forgets this fact. In that same spirit one of the DJ’s on my favorite radio station had a funny definition for rain this morning.

Rain – a meteorological phenomenon which causes confusion, congestion and car accidents.

I am hoping that in the next few weeks everyone can re-adjust to the fact that we live in Seattle and it does rain here and we can get back to a normal routine.

==========

I just saw a photo of a piece of Macaroni and Cheese Pizza on one of my feeds through Bloglines. The idea of Macaroni and Cheese Pizza is disgusting yet curiously tempting to me.

==========

After a few days of peace and quiet the construction crew showed up this morning to continue work in the field across from my office. We are still debating on what they are building or if they are just playing with dirt.

==========

I bumped into the following quote this morning and it spoke to me…

“You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.”
--Albert Camus

No comments: