Friday, September 15, 2006

Friday Report

The company that I work for has spent the last 4 years developing a new model for one of our product lines. We launched the product on August 24th and received our first order today. It is very cool to be a part of something that many people have spent countless hours working when it comes to a successful conclusion.

==========

It’s a gray and rainy day in Seattle.

==========

I am playing Barry Manilow on my iTunes just to drive one of my co-workers nuts!

==========

I like spinach especially spinach salads but don’t eat them often. Ever since I hear the news about the FDA encouraging people not to eat raw spinach because of the risk for an E Coli infection, I have been craving spinach.

==========

I had $38,087.50 in business today! That beat my previous record of *best day ever* by over $15,000! I am ready for a beer!

No comments: