Friday, September 29, 2006

Friday Thoughts

I haven’t been in much of a “blogging mood” this week. I started presenting with symptoms of a head cold on Sunday evening and no matter how hard I fought it with Airborne and Vitamin C, when I awoke on Monday morning it had taken over. I greatly dislike being sick, in fact, I hate it. I tend to gripe a lot and wish I weren’t sick.

==========

Quote of the day…

"What can you say about a society that says that God is dead
and Elvis is alive?"

--Irv Kupcinet

==========

Remember my top dollar day from a few weeks back? Well all of those orders are shipping today (or are supposed to). The truck will be here at 3:00 p.m. and I will be really surprised if everything is ready to go.

==========

I got a new headband for my hair last weekend. I should have been suspicious of the extra-thick heavy-duty rubber bumpers on the ends because when I have it on my head I feel like my head is in a vice. Ouch!

==========

I finally got the suction cup razor holder that came with my razor to stay put on the side of my shower. For the past several weeks the suction cup holder and I have been playing a daily game. I get in the shower and stick it up on the wall only to find it lying on the shelf when I get in the shower the next day. I don’t know what I did differently but when I got in the shower this morning it was still stuck to the wall!

==========

Obviously this has been a slow and boring week from my lack of anything of real substance to share. I hope you have a good weekend. My plans include plenty of fluids and sleep, schoolwork, an Oktoberfest party and organizing my home office.

No comments: