Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Thoughts on an amazing day...

Have you ever had one of those experiences where you take a deep breath and wonder quietly to yourself, "how did I get here?"

Well I did tonight.

I was sitting at a beautiful dinner table with five other individuals and took a few minutes to take in the whole experience and was awestruck at it all.

The linens were crisply ironed, the food was amazing, the wine was perfect and the company enthralling. How did I end up in the circle of international business? How did I end up with knowledge that is valuable to professionals from a foreign land?

I was feeling totally like the fate of this journey was in everyone else's hands this morning and with one successful day completed, I think that I may actually sleep tonight!

Today was a GREAT day!

No comments: