- Slept in on Friday morning, oh how I love my 3-day weekends.
- Ran to the office to drop of the boxes of files I picked up from the former International Sales Director during our transition meeting on Thursday afternoon.
- Picked up one of the new tea drinks at Starbucks and took Barney on a walk atop Queen Anne hill.
- Walked down to McMenamins for lunch and a pint with a friend.
- Packed up some of the Christmas stuff.
- Smiled as Saturday marked six years cancer free! It was a far less emotional experience than 5 years.
- Met Kat for lunch at The Cheesecake Factory in Bellevue and then some shopping at Bellevue Square and Lincoln Square.
- Picked up a container for my artificial Christmas tree at The Container Store.
- Ran by the grocery store to pick up a few items.
- Took Barney on a long walk in the rain.
- Tried to add HBO to my DirecTV channel lineup but had to pick a new channel package before I could make any changes since I was on a package that no longer existed. I picked the "Choice" Package which is what I had before but now it contains E!, which wasn't in the old lineup. :-)
- Reprogrammed my TiVo's with the new channel lineups and downloaded all the new data.
- Marveled at the number of Christian networks are available for viewing now. I have 11!
- Watched Runaway Bride and Away From Her.
- Slept in a bit on Sunday morning.
- Organized the house and did a bit of ironing.
- Took a trip over to my brother's home in Port Orchard.
- Had a "comfort food" dinner with Don at McMenamins on Sunday evening.
- Packed up a few more Christmas items and then headed off to bed.
Monday, January 12, 2009
Weekend Wrap-Up: 1/9 - 1/11
It was a good weekend, here are the highlights: