- Worked on Friday, which is typical of "holiday" weeks, but I'm growing tired of working on Friday's.
- Had a runny nose, headache and mild fever upon arriving home and decided to stay in and get some extra rest for fear of it turning into a real cold.
- Organized my closet which was on the verge of being declared a disaster area.
- Curled up on the couch with Barney and caught up on my TiVo recordings.
- Went to bed early.
- Toss and turned, most of the night, ugh!
- Woke bright and early for the usual Saturday morning laundry, coffee routine.
- Had breakfast at Queen Anne Cafe following the laundry.
- Completed a few household chores.
- Took a nap.
- Enjoyed Chinese takeout at Kipp's while sharing stories of our holiday adventures.
- Woke when my alarm went off at 5:30 a.m. on Sunday morning and was about to get in the shower when I realized it was Sunday.
- Went back to bed and slept for a few more hours.
- Stayed in my pajamas until 2, I love Sunday's!
- Did some organizing and prepping for the week ahead.
- Warmed up some leftovers from the New Years celebration with the family for dinner.
- Headed to bed early in an attempt to get back on my "normal" sleeping schedule for the week ahead.
Tuesday, January 06, 2009
Weekend Wrap-Up - 1/2 - 1/4
It was a pretty quiet one, here are the highlights: