Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Weekend Wrap-Up

It was a busy, jet-setting weekend. The highlights:
  • Played pool with Don at Rock Bottom on Friday night and I actually won 7 of the 12 games we played, although most of the wins were thanks to scratches.
  • Woke early on Saturday to do one load of laundry (stuff I needed for the trip) and enjoy breakfast at Queen Anne Cafe with Don.
  • Packed my bags and organized the house to get ready to leave.
  • Had a good flight to Anaheim in which I was seated next to a 5 year-old who was headed to Disneyland with his family and anxious to meet Goofy!
  • Checked in and got settled at my hotel.
  • Walked down the street and got a sub from Quizno's and went back to the room to eat it while I watched Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason which was on TNT.
  • Woke to a gray "Seattle-type" day on Sunday, so I relaxed in the room while I caught up on my RSS feeds, checked my email and uploaded the pictures from the Cannon Beach trip to Flickr.
  • Walked to Downtown Disney where I had lunch on the patio at Tortilla Jo's and soaked up the sunshine.
  • Picked up some Disney goodies at the World of Disney store.
  • Took a cab back to the hotel and took a nap.
  • Spent the evening in my hotel relaxing.
  • Watched Fun with Dick and Jane which was just as stupid as I thought it would be.
How was your weekend?

No comments: