Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Platinum!

A conversation that took place earlier today between my younger brother, Jimmy, and I.

Me: What is your favorite color? **

Jimmy: Platinum

Me:

Jimmy: That was supposed to be funny.

Me: Well, I wasn't sure, at times you can be a bit unusual streak and it's not completely out of consideration that your favorite color is indeed platinum.

Jimmy: My favorite colors are royal blue and lime green.

Me: I've made note of it.

Jimmy: And platinum too!

** This question was posed "Monty Python style" and if you don't know what I'm referring to you really should watch the video below.




1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Too funny.
Nice to see you tonight. I'm sorry to do this for you, but I'm tagging you! See for the details.

Sort of reminds you of those forwarded emails we talked about tonight, doesn't it?