Thursday, April 17, 2008

Tagged!

My dear friend and P.E.O. sister Kathleen tagged me on this. Kinda ironic considering that just a few hours before we were discussing our utter hatred of cheesy email forwards. She gets a ton of them from her family, I get a ton from my mother. We both delete most without reading them. Good news for Kathleen is that I like things like this and don't consider them anything like email forwards. Without further ado:

The rules:
A. The rules are posted at the beginning
B. Answer the questions about yourself
C. Tag someone at the end, let them know in a comment on their blogs that they have been tagged.

What were you doing 10 yrs ago?
I was living in Salt Lake City, Utah (Holladay to those that consider it a city) in a townhouse with my mother. I was Business Manager of her speech-pathology private practice.

Snacks I enjoy:
1. Clam Dip and chips
2. Cheese
3. Yogurt
4. Fresh Fruit
5. Nuts

Five things on my to-do list today:
1. Finalize details for an upcoming tradeshow
2. Finish report from the last tradeshow
3. Dial for dollars
4. Chip away at a project that I am working on for my little brother's birthday.
5. Learn more about iMovie.

Things I would do if I became a billionaire:
1. Buy a really great house.
2. Get a dog.
3. Own my own business, be my own boss.
4. Donate really big checks (you know, the ones written on poster board) to worthy organizations.
5. Travel. The top of the list would be Italy, Alaska and Mexico.

3 bad habits:
1. Biting my nails.
2. Swearing.
3. Falling asleep on the couch.

5 places I have lived:
1. Salt Lake City, Utah
2. Corvallis, Oregon
3. Alexandria, Virginia
4. Lawrenceville, New Jersey
5. Seattle, Washington

Jobs I have had:
1. Nanny
2. Wedding Planner
3. Volunteer Services Coordinator
4. Marketing Coordinator
5. National Accounts Manager

Things many people don’t know about me:
1. I am an introvert.
2. I love Gladiolus.
3. I hate being around poorly behaved children.
4. I have a difficult time dealing with stupid people.

I'm tagging Katharine.

No comments: