Thursday, December 07, 2006

Worst Christmas Movie Ever!

After I finished studying last night I decided to watch a movie. I have recently added some holiday movies to my NetFlix queue and settled on Christmas Vacation 2: Cousin Eddie's Island Adventure. I am a big fan of Christmas Vacation starring Chevy Chase and Beverly D'Angelo and thought if this movie was even half as funny that it's predecessor that it wouldn't be too bad. Well I was wrong. This movie reaches a level of suckitude that I didn't think was possible. Nothing about it was good. Story - stupid, Writing - oh, so bad, Acting - bad, Special Effects - horrible, Jokes - not funny and over done. I wasted 83 minutes of my life watching this film, 83 minutes that I will never get back.

So take my advice and don't waste your time on this movie. But if you are trying to torture annoying family members or friends over the holiday season you may pop it in the DVD player and see how long it take to clear the living room. ;-)

No comments: