Wednesday, December 20, 2006

What Is...

Today was a difficult day. Nothing seemed to go right and at the end all I can say is the quote that was repeated to me over and over again by several colleagues throughout the day.

"It is what it is."

Things that "is" include...

  • I hate cheap silverware.
  • I sincerely believe that the USPS tried to make sending mail "certified" as difficult as humanly possible.
  • I greatly dislike people who claim to be experts in things they know absolutely nothing about.
  • I value people that work hard and do what they say they will do.
  • Cameo apples are yummy!
  • I have a difficult time having respect for people who *know* how great they are.
  • I hate when people give me nicknames after knowing me 10 minutes. In my world, the right to give me a nicknames and/or call me by a nickname is earned.
  • Just because a movie has the word "Santa" or "Christmas" in the title does not ensure that it's worthwhile and sentimental.
  • I am tired.

No comments: