Tuesday, October 17, 2006

A Better than average Tuesday

Today was a "better than average" day at work which is really good considering that it was a Tuesday which is usually my least favorite day of the week. I think it was because most of the team is out of town and therefore our weekly meetings were cancelled. Plus it was one of those days when everything just falls together and projects that I have been trying to finish for months just came easily to a conclusion.

I had a "bad stomach day" today and I don't know why. I didn't eat anything out of the ordinary but ended up sick. It's been a really long time since I had a bad day in the stomach department. I don't know how I lived with several days like this in one week!

I am going to settle in for an evening of Gilmore Girls and studying. Have a good evening!

No comments: