- Went to the doctor and was diagnosed me with bilateral ear infections and a sinus infection resulting in a prescription for antibiotics.
- Took a nap.
- Met my friend Nikki for a crepe lunch at Citizen.
- Ran by the office.
- Got my prescription filled.
- Enjoyed a dinner of Mac 'n' Cheese and beer with Don at McMenamins on Friday night.
- Slept in (well until nearly 9 a.m.) on Saturday morning.
- Bought some new music from iTunes and played with my music library and enjoyed a quiet morning at home.
- Ran around with my colleague Amy to find all the items needed to create our Halloween costumes.
- Reviewed some Cisco flashcards with Kat.
- Saw Love Happens at Gold Class Cinemas with Kat.
- Picked up a Electric Kettle at Bed Bath and Beyond.
- Had a yummy dinner at Cheesecake Factory in Bellevue with Don and Kat.
- Slept until 8:30 a.m. on Sunday when the phone woke me up which didn't bother me too much when I realized it was a colleague telling me that she didn't need me to come in and help prep for an audit after all.
- Enjoyed coffee and pumpkin cheesecake (from dinner the night before) for breakfast in bed surrounded by several months worth of Martha Stewart Living and Bon Appetit.
- Narrowed down my new recipe finds to a few for this week and made a grocery list.
- Ran to Target to pick up some essentials and a new iPod player for my car (I crushed the old one in the center console, oops).
- Picked up a copy of The Bread Bakers Apprentice at Barnes and Noble so that I can start the BBA Challenge.
- Ran to the Apple Store so Don could get a case for his new iPhone.
- Went to Crate and Barrel and ONLY bought a new cooling rack and a Bake/Store cake pan but that is because we made ourselves stop browsing.
- Went to the grocery store.
- Spent the late afternoon and evening in the kitchen. I made Oatmeal (for breakfast this week), New England Clam and Corn Chowder with Herbs (for lunches this week), a Carrot Cake (to take to the office on Monday in honor of October birthdays) and Crispy Chicken for dinner.
- Watched Thursday nights episode of Bones.
Monday, October 19, 2009
Weekend Wrap-Up: 10/16 - 10/18
It was a busy but good fall weekend. Here are the highlights: