- Had my final Pilates lesson, at least until my soon-to-be-certified teacher finds a permanent place to teach.
- Enjoyed a cup of coffee and a chat with my Pilates teacher at Victor's Coffee.
- Had lunch with my brother at The Brooklyn.
- Completed a merchandise return from Land's End at Sears because I figured it was easier than sending it back.
- Got a pedicure.
- Got lost in Trader Joe's because they moved everything around to optimize the space.
- Enjoyed a wonderful meal with our "Cooking Club" at a home on the Magnolia Waterfront.
- Woke bright and early for the trip up the hill to do laundry.
- Had breakfast at Queen Anne Cafe.
- Picked up a few things at Bartell Drugs including Vitamin B and Garlic in hopes of repelling the mosquitoes and other biting critters who just love me.
- Picked up BBQ fixins at the grocery store.
- Completed some household tasks.
- Tried out the recipe for "Poolside Punch" which we fell in love with at the Grand Floridian in December 2007.
- Spent the afternoon playing cards and enjoying the deck with Kat and Don.
- Don grilled up a feast of chicken breasts and fresh veggies.
- Woke early and started packing and organizing and knocking things off my to-do list.
- Had breakfast at the Bay Cafe.
- Vacuumed and washed the car.
- Met Kat in Bellevue for an afternoon showing of The Proposal.
- Walking to Barnes and Noble an picked up my much anticipated copy of Best Friends Forever.
- More organizing, packing and ironing.
- Added 140 songs to my iTunes Library and iPod.
Monday, July 20, 2009
Weekend Wrap-Up: 7/17 - 7/19
It was my last weekend in Seattle prior to the big trip so it was a busy one, here are the highlights: